You will work in Playtomic's backend team for the B2B and B2C tools. The new B2B tool makes it easier for sports facility managers to manage their facilities and understand what is going on in their business. Not only that, but this tool connects the facilities and their availability with the users of the Playtomic platform (web and mobile). Everything you do on the B2C side has a direct impact on the user side, so the two are closely related.
On top of that, you will also help to improve other internal tools used at Playtomic to continue serving the needs of our customers.
One of our biggest projects is getting the payment system to the next level. You will be part of the team making this project a huge success.
- Gross salary around 43k - 49K per year depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work in a top international team, plus fun (who plays paddle tennis at work?).
- 22 days of vacation + the days off you need without any problem.
- Social benefits
- Flexible working hours - remote work
- The best hardware to carry out your work (ask them what you need).
- Every year we organize several all-hands where we spend a whole day playing paddle, tennis, in the pool, or having beers, (post-Covid )
- Flexibility to attend or organize events.
- Working in an international environment with people from different countries.
- Boardgame night every month (in case your nerdy side wakes up)
Join us, life's better when we play together!
We are Europe’s largest racket sports App for players and clubs. Our goal is to socialize sports practice: through the app, players can book courts, find other players with similar skill levels, and join a social community dedicated to playing. Since 2017, Playtomic has earned the trust of national and international investors, consolidating it as one of the main European players in sports digitalization., and You will find more than 100 co-workers around the world with headquarters in Spain and offices in Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, UK, EEUU and Mexico.
Mission: To be a global brand experience fostering passionate racket sports community.
Vision: To inspire and facilitate to absolutely everyone the fun and social joy of racket sports.
Team Values: Play B.O.L.A let’s live and share our values!
Bold: We are Bold and we put our skin in the game.
Open: We are Open people, straightforward and sincere.
Locos: We are racket sports passionate players (“Locos”)
Ahead: We are innovative, always looking ahead.