We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Mobile engineering team (~10 devs) and be part of the success of a mobile app used by millions of users.
It is a great moment to join because we are on the verge of very important changes, bringing the UX to the next level, rebuilding (in SwiftUI/Compose) many of the existing parts and creating new amazing features for our players.
On top of that, we use a common architecture for both platforms, so you will do it in both Android and iOS (yes, both!). You will find plenty of opportunities to have fun and learn some new cool stuff along the way!
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Support the entire development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional app features writing clean code
- Collaborate with the team setting up new quality standards and research plans
- Write unit tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience in iOS or Android, with at least some minor experience in the other platform
- Solid experience in at least one of Swift or Kotlin
- Experience building UI with UIKit or Android views
- Some background on unit testing
- High standards for code quality and UX
- English level to work in an international team
- Ability to look at requirements with a critical eye, propose solutions, and quickly and efficiently resolve issues as they arise
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of reactive programming and SwiftUI/Compose is a great plus
- Great team player
We are Europe’s largest racket sports App for players and clubs. Our goal is to socialize sports practice: through the app, players can book courts, find other players with similar skill levels, and join a social community dedicated to playing. Since 2017, Playtomic has earned the trust of national and international investors, consolidating it as one of the main European players in sports digitalization., and You will find more than 100 co-workers around the world with headquarters in Spain and offices in Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, UK, EEUU and Mexico.
Mission: To be a global brand experience fostering passionate racket sports community.
Vision: To inspire and facilitate to absolutely everyone the fun and social joy of racket sports.
Team Values: Play B.O.L.A let’s live and share our values!
Bold: We are Bold and we put our skin in the game.
Open: We are Open people, straightforward and sincere.
Locos: We are racket sports passionate players (“Locos”)
Ahead: We are innovative, always looking ahead.